|Chicago Bicycling NOW!
Sat Jul 30th 2016 9:30a
A relaxed ride (no drop) along the Lakefront Path and Burnham Greenway, through the beautiful south side and across the border to Indiana. Featuring:
* Vast amounts of delicious food (much is veg friendly)
* Polka music and dancing
* Mr. Pierogi and the Piroguettes
* Shaded beer garden with live music
* The best festival "relief facilities" (air conditioned, running water and clean!)
* Attended bike parking, courtesy of South Shore Trails
10:00 am departure from the west side of Buckingham Fountain. There will also be a beach stop on the return trip. Bring a lock, water, sunscreen and cash for food.thechainlink.org/events/ride-...
Cues Route Plot News More
Train stops, bike shops, entertainment, parks, ...
| || |