Events Three Weeks Out
- Southside Critical Mass. 1st Fridays All ages Free 5:45p UNCONFIRMED
- A fun, free, group bike ride.
facebook.com/SSCritMassNichols Park Plaza, 1300 E 55th St. At Kimbark.
MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- * World Environment Day. Reflect on global environmental concerns. Yearly.
- Anniversary of first UN Conference on Human Environment in 1972.
un.org/events INFO SHARE
- D-Day. Yearly.
- Anniversary of 1944 Allied troops invasion of Normandy France.
gofrance.about.com/travel/gofrance/msubdday.htm INFO SHARE
- Tributosaurus. Monthly. 21+ $25 7p UNCONFIRMED
- "The Jurassic beast with multiple musical faces. A different band every month, featuring local music celebrities."
tributosaurus.comMartyrs', 773/404-9494, 3855 N Lincoln.
martyrslive.com MAP TICKETS FIND EVENTS INFO SHARE
- Andersonville Midsommarfest (since 1966). Nice Swedish-ish neighborhood party. -Sunday Yearly. All ages. $5 (donation) 11a-10p UNCONFIRMED
- Dozens of vendors, ethnic food, assorted bands, pet parade, family activities come, in a great shopping area.
773/728-2995 starevents.comAndersonville, Clark from Foster to Balmorol.
andersonville.org MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- Wells Street Art Festival (since 1975). Over 250 fine artists, food, music. -Sunday Yearly. $0-5 10a-10p UNCONFIRMED
- See site for band schedule.
chicagoevents.com773/868-3010, Wells between North and Division.
MAP PHOTOS INFO SHARE