Events Under 21
Terse Calendar All
- * World No Tobacco Day (since 1988). Leave the pack behind. Yearly.
- Sponsored by the World Health Organization.
who.int/campaigns/no-tobacco-day/2014 INFO SHARE
- Farmers Markets (since 1980). Fresh and charming. -2020.10.31 Yearly. All ages. Free. UNCONFIRMED
- Mo: Loyola; Tu: ColumbusPark, FederalPlaza, LincolnSquare; We: Andersonville, GreenCity, Lawndale, Pullman, Ravenswood; Th: Daley Plaza, Argyle, Austin, GarfieldPark, HydePark; Sa: Division&Dearborn, Edgewater, GarfieldPark, HornerPark, more; Su: Glenwood&Morse, IndependencePark, LoganSquare, WickerPark, Pilsen, PortagePark;
chicagofarmersmarkets.usVarious city locations.
MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- Movies in the Parks (since 2001). -2020.09.12 Yearly. All ages. Free At Dusk. UNCONFIRMED
- bedno.com/movies/parksVarious Chicago parks.
TIMES MAP SHARE
- LaGrange Pet Parade (since 1947). Yearly. All ages. Free 9:30a-11a UNCONFIRMED
- Old and light-hearted parade includes participant's animals of all sorts.
lagrangepetparade.orgE Cossitt Ave at S LaGrange Rd, LaGrange.
MAP PHOTOS INFO SHARE
- * World Environment Day. Reflect on global environmental concerns. Yearly.
- Anniversary of first UN Conference on Human Environment in 1972.
un.org/events INFO SHARE
- D-Day. Yearly.
- Anniversary of 1944 Allied troops invasion of Normandy France.
gofrance.about.com/travel/gofrance/msubdday.htm INFO SHARE
- Andersonville Midsommarfest (since 1966). Nice Swedish-ish neighborhood party. -Sunday Yearly. All ages. $5 (donation) 11a-10p UNCONFIRMED
- Dozens of vendors, ethnic food, assorted bands, pet parade, family activities come, in a great shopping area.
773/728-2995 starevents.comAndersonville, Clark from Foster to Balmorol.
andersonville.org MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- Wells Street Art Festival (since 1975). Over 250 fine artists, food, music. -Sunday Yearly. $0-5 10a-10p UNCONFIRMED
- See site for band schedule.
chicagoevents.com773/868-3010, Wells between North and Division.
MAP PHOTOS INFO SHARE
- **** World Naked Bike Ride (since 2004). 2nd Saturday in June Yearly. Gather after 6p, ride 8-11:30p UNCONFIRMED
- Massive bike (+skate) event celebrating freedom from oil and the beauty of people, held globally in dozens of cities. Chicago draws thousands of riders over a dozen miles sharing our joyful visions. Bare-as-you-dare from body paint to fanciful costumes to whimsy. Just be responsible.
CYCLISTS: Check-in to be announced.
Ridecasting on Bedno.com/bike/wnbrc/a> live day-of. @ChiNakedRide and #WNBRC on Twitter.
ChicagoNakedRide.org PHOTOS INFO SHARE