Terse Calendar All
- Wells Street Art Festival (since 1975). Over 250 fine artists, food, music. -Sunday Yearly. $0-5 10a-10p UNCONFIRMED
- See site for band schedule.
chicagoevents.com773/868-3010, Wells between North and Division.
MAP PHOTOS INFO SHARE
- * Artists of the Wall Festival (since 1994). Bands, vendors, artists, neighbors. -Sunday Yearly. All ages. $30+ Always sells out. 8:30a-8p UNCONFIRMED
- Participants paint over 100 mural segments from Pratt to Morse (spaces sell out). Some prizes, mostly fun. One of my ABSOLUTE favorite fests! Blade/bike path, good parks and beach, good bands and acts, veggie friendly and near a Heartland branch. Judging 2pm Sunday.
artistsofthewall.comLoyola Park, 1230 W Greenleaf. Around 6900 N on the lake.
rogerspark.com MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- Puerto Rican Day Parade (since 1967). Also on ABC. Yearly. All ages. Free 2p UNCONFIRMED
- 773/292-1414 tinyurl.com/chiparadesDivision from Western to Sacramento
cityofchicago.org MAP INFO SHARE
- Summer Vacation. -2020.09.04 Yearly. UNCONFIRMED
- cps.eduChicago Public Schools.
MAP INFO SHARE