Note: This document is outdated and archival.
- Experience is a wonderful thing, it lets you recognize a mistake when you make it again.
- Be careful what you wish for, you may get it!
- If you have tried to do something and failed, you are far better off than if you had tried to do nothing and succeeded.
- Never explain - Your friends do not need it, and your enemies will not believe it anyway.
- The man who rows the boat seldom has the time to rock it.
- Even the longest of journeys begins with but one small step.
- Never confuse motion with action. - Benjamin Fraklin -
- It's not so much how you pick your nose, it's where you put the boogers.
- There is no commodity more valuable than friendship.
- Life is what happens while your making other plans.
- 2 + 2 = 5, for large values of 2.
- Rule or Serve.
- 91.4% of all statistics are made up.
- If you want somebody to remember you, tell them something interesting about themselves.
- Dress Brittish, think Yiddish. Tabitha 1994.04.24
- Reality is that which does not cease to exist when you stop believing in it.
- A wise man knows everything, a shrewd man knows everyone. Tabitha 1994.04.24
- Today is the last day of the first part of your life. Tabitha 1994.04.24