Andrew's (first) Tattoo|
Respond In Love
Means several things to me:|
- Always the right choice.
- A bold personal commitment to the concept.
- A concept so core that it will not change.
- The conflict resolution part of Love Your Neighbor as Yourself.
- Being nurturing, welcoming and understanding of others.
- A great message to be broadcasting.
- A sprinkle of pure positivity through the rest of my life.
- A reminder to myself.
- Long overdue.
- Decisive and risk taking.
- It resonates.
- A ChicagoFunNews.com headline.
- A slight coolness bump.
- Why not?
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is this religious? Did you find Jesus?
I remain a radical humanist AND the concept connects with biblical wisdom.
- Is this is epiphonal change?
I needed a reminder, but this has always been a core personal policy.
- Is this breakup related?
To a degree, and that's OK. It helped me forgive. And lover related tattoos certainly have historic precedence.
- The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
- Feed the good.