Terse Calendar All
- Critical Mass (since 1997). Last Fridays All ages Free 5:45p.
- THE monthly gathering of bicyclists making our presence known downtown. Unplanned route gently winds a dozen miles or more. Thousands attend in good weather. Includes music, hipsters, athletes, show bikes, so much more. Skaters welcome.
Bedno.com/bikeDaley Plaza, 773/486-4861, 50 W Washington. Under the Picasso (giant rusty bird), at Dearborn, SW of State&Lake train stop.
chicagocriticalmass.org MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- Group Skate. Fridays 21+ Free 7:30p UNCONFIRMED
- Intermediate through advanced bladers come join the monthly group skate. Be able to skate some near traffic and do a distance of 10-12 miles. Helmet required, other protective gear and water recommended. Weather permitting.
Bedno.com/skateDaley Plaza, 50 W Washington. At Dearborn.
MAP PHOTOS FIND EVENTS INFO SHARE
- * Tour de Fat. Party and performance event promoting Fat Tire beer. Yearly. $? UNCONFIRMED
- Newer new format and location. Benefits local community.
facebook.com/TourDeFatHumboldt Park, California and Division.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humboldt_Park,_Chicago MAP TICKETS SHARE
- Chicago Bike Polo. Sundays All ages. Free 3-?p UNCONFIRMED
- Pickup games in decommissioned tennis courts.
facebook.com/groups/311538882232633Garfield Park, S Central Park Blvd at W Monroe St.
chicagoparkdistrict.com MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- Monday Night Ride. Mondays All ages. Free 10p UNCONFIRMED
- Extraordinary long and late ride for the young and/or hearty. Leaves about 11pm, unplanned route may exceed 30miles from start point, dissipating near dawn.
facebook.com/MondayNightRideChicagoLincoln Monument, 1601 N Clark. Behind Chicago Historical Museum.
bedno.com/mnr MAP SHARE
- Southside Critical Mass. 1st Fridays All ages Free 5:45p UNCONFIRMED
- A fun, free, group bike ride.
facebook.com/SSCritMassNichols Park Plaza, 1300 E 55th St. At Kimbark.
MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- Taste Of Chicago (since 1981). Beer, meat, people, major bands. -Sunday Yearly. All ages. Free entry. 10a-9p UNCONFIRMED
- Newly reformatted, 40+ quality restaurants represented. Bring money and sun screen. Variety of special attractions including flume ride, kid fun, local TV stars, high diving, much more. Good bands at several stages all day.
tasteofchicago.usGrant Park, 312/744-3370, Columbus and Balbo. Easy by train, bus, trolley, bike or blade.
cityofchicago.org MAP PHOTOS FIND EVENTS INFO SHARE