- Nikola Tesla Day (since 2002). Yearly.
- Honoring one of history's greatest inventors.
- Taste Of Chicago (since 1981). Beer, meat, people, major bands. -Sunday Yearly. All ages. Free entry. 10a-9p UNCONFIRMED
- Newly reformatted, 40+ quality restaurants represented. Bring money and sun screen. Variety of special attractions including flume ride, kid fun, local TV stars, high diving, much more. Good bands at several stages all day.
tasteofchicago.usGrant Park, 312/744-3370, Columbus and Balbo. Easy by train, bus, trolley, bike or blade.
cityofchicago.org MAP PHOTOS FIND EVENTS INFO SHARE
- Southport Art&Music Fest. -Sunday Yearly. All ages. $5 12-10p UNCONFIRMED
- Mix of fine art by day and bumpin' music at night "for a picture-perfect Chicago neighborhood street festival."
starevents.com3700 N Southport Ave At Waveland.
southportneighbors.com MAP SHARE
- Chinatown Summer Fair (since 1980). Yearly. All ages. Free 10a-7p UNCONFIRMED
- Featuring cultural entertainment, kid stuff, arts and crafts, shopping, street vendors, taste of China, more. Lion Dance at 12:30p.
Chinatown Square, 2130 S Archer. Wentworth from Cermak to 24th.
chicagochinatown.org/summer-fair MAP PHOTOS FIND EVENTS INFO SHARE