Saturday 2017.04.08 ^
- * Flower Festival. Yearly.
- Celebrates Buddha's birthday (US date. ~500BC).
PHOTOS INFO SHARE
- ** Triton Troupers Circus (since 1972). FINAL TWO SHOWS! Yearly. All ages. 2hr $6 Sa 1p* and 7p.
- Annual local circus with true spirit and extraordinarily skilled performers in all classic specialties; acrobats, trapeze, juggling, wire, clowns, feats of strength, much more. No animal acts. Come early (doors open 1hr before show) for tickets and pre-show. Popcorn, drinks, candy available. Wheelchair accessible. Saturday matinee interpreted for hearing impaired, and pancake breakfast with the cast 8a-noon.
Triton College, 2001 5th Ave, River Grove. Robert M. Collins Center Gymnasium, East side of street, just North of North Avenue (64), just West of 1st Avenue (171). Near Maywood Park. From 294 take Irving Park (19) exit East to Des Plaines River Rd South (right) 2.3 miles to 5th. From 290 take exit 20 to 1st Ave North.
MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- * CHIRP Record Fair (since 2003). -Sunday Yearly. All ages. $5-10 8a-7p.
- Benefits Chicago Independent Radio Project, WLUW, others. Sizable rooms of CD and LP sales. Also crafts, snax, DJs, bands, workshops, hipsters.
Chicago Journeymen Plumbers Union, 1340 W Washington Blvd. New location, across Union Park from Green line Ashland/Lake stop.