Events Three Weeks Out
Twenty One Days Hence
Events week of Friday, October 13th, 2017
- Chicago International Film Festival (since 1965). $8-11+ Various times. UNCONFIRMED
- World-class premiers, best of the best from six continents and 30+ countries. Dozens of special guests and jurors. See website for details.
312/683-0121 chicagofilmfestival.comMultiple Theaters.
TIMES MAP PHOTOS INFO SHARE
- Andersonville Arts Weekend (since 2003). -Sunday Yearly. All ages. Free Fr 6p-midnt, Sa 11a-midnt, Su noon-7p. UNCONFIRMED
- Interesting events all over the strip.
Andersonville, 773/728-2995, 5300 N. Clark. Spanning Clark from about 5000 N to 5700 N.
andersonville.org/artsweekend MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- ** Perimeter Ride (since 2002). Yearly. 8:30a-12a.
- A slow circumnavigation of the city's boundary with lots of stops for site-seeing and snacking. ~82 miles over 15+ hours. Follow on http://Chi.Bike
bedno.com/fb/1615885642034260Buckingham Fountain, 451 S Lake Shore Drive.
MAP PHOTOS SHARE
- Model Rocket Launching (since 1963). 3rd Sundays All ages. Free 2-5p UNCONFIRMED
- Deeply validates geekness. All skill levels. BYOL (Bring Your Own Launcher). Northern Illinois Rocketry Association hosted. Held away from population centers, only a few launches a year.
nirarocketry.orgEast Branch Forest Preserve, Off Glen Ellyn Road near Army Trail Road, Glendale Heights. Use I-355.
MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- Bosses Day. Honor and be kind to bosses. Yearly.
- hallmark.combedno.com/holidays INFO SHARE