Events Three Weeks Out
Twenty One Days Hence
- Fun Bands at the Beer Garden nightly. All ages. Free UNCONFIRMED
- Navy Pier, 312/595-7437 (PIER), 600 E Grand. Miller Beer Garden at the Tip.
navypier.com MAP PHOTOS FIND EVENTS INFO SHARE
- **** Mothers' Day. Respect and be kind to mothers, especially your own. 2nd Sunday in May Yearly.
- Created in 1914 by a proclamation from President Woodrow Wilson.
THANXX FOR EVERYTHING MOM!!!
MAP INFO SHARE
- CircEsteem Spring Circus (since 2002). Sa/Su -2018.05.20 Yearly. All ages. $8-16 Sa 2+6p, Su 2p UNCONFIRMED
- "Watch in awe as the kids of the Chicago Youth Circus share their amazing talents." featuring a variety of classic acts.
circesteem.orgAlternatives, 773/732-4564, 4730 N Sheridan. East of Red Line Lawrence or Wilson Stops.
alternativesyouth.org MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE
- * Nocturna (since 1988). THE Electro/Goth gathering. Monthly. 18+ $10+ 11:30p-5a UNCONFIRMED
- DJ Scary Lady Sarah spinning goth, darkwave, dark indie, deathrock, industrial, new wave, electro, ... Nicely decorated, often a special guest and giveaways. A tight but welcoming community of several hundred intriguing individuals.
facebook.com/groups/15090361526Metro, 773/549-0203, 3730 N Clark. Near Red Line Addison stop.
metrochicago.com/shows MAP TICKETS PHOTOS FIND EVENTS INFO SHARE
- Police Memorial Day. Yearly.
- Honor police killed while on duty.
odmp.org INFO SHARE
- *** Ride of Silence. 3rd Wednesday in May Yearly. All ages. Free 6:30-9p.
- 12+ mile route quietly passing sites of crash victims, many marked by powerful memorial Ghost Bikes. Held in hundreds of cities worldwide, raises awareness of cyclists legal right to public roadways, and shows respect for fallen comrades. Gather at Eternal Flame.
rideofsilence.org/chicagoDaley Plaza, 312/346-3278, 50 W Washington. Washington and Dearborn.
cityofchicago.org MAP PHOTOS EVENTS INFO SHARE