Archive of Andrew's writings on technical subjects.
- Building a Retro Gaming System Step-by-Step
- Documentation of EXACTLY how to create a powerful retro video gaming system using a Raspberry Pi 4 with thousands of games from dozens of platforms and wireless controllers for under $200.
- Automatic mapping of photos
- Automatic map linking and embedding for photos, using extended GPS location info in JPG files. Demonstrated here with GoogleMaps and iPhone photos, but works with other SmartPhones and advanced cameras.
- iPhone Video Conversion
- Preparation of videos for iPhone/iPod/MP4 playback, using the "ffmpeg" transcoder.
- Not So Big Sky
- The first satellite-on-satellite crash.
- It's Their Planet
- Minimum genome and success through simplicity.
- Code Masters
- Technical analysis of the "Conficker" worm program
- iPhone Music Composition apps.
- Sharing for other iPhone/iPod users looking for music app advice, and for fellow music theorists who may like me have been unuaware of what's becoming reality thanks to the unique power and interface.
- Astronettes I'd Like to beFriend
- CMS Review
- Review of Website Content Management Systems
- Common Error Codes
- Common Error Codes: DOS, Unix, Cobol, ISAM.
- Introduction to HTML Authoring
- Complete dummy's how-to create a first web page guide.
- Installing Linux
- This document briefly describes the process of installing Linux from the RedHat 3.0 distribution.
- Serial Cabling
- Quick Reference to Serial Cabling
- VI Quick Reference
- Quick Reference to the standard "vi" editor found in *nix OS's.