Andrew Bedno's projects, works and ideas in development.
- Visual Works
- Creations by Andrew in various visual media.
- CyBell the Sentient Bike Bell
- Electronic Bike Bell with many sounds, senses and feelings.
- United Federation of Cyclists
- Stickers for an imaginary utopian bike club based on Star Fleet principles.
- Electronic Bike Bell
- Electronic Bike Bell (v3) with 20 sounds. Built with an ESP32 microcontroller. Connects to a bike stereo.
- Building a Retro Gaming System Step-by-Step
- Documentation of EXACTLY how to create a powerful retro video gaming system using a Raspberry Pi 4 with thousands of games from dozens of platforms and wireless controllers for under $200.
- Personal Info Wall. At-a-glance time/date, weather/forecast/radar, webcams, more. Ideal for dedicated always-on projector, laptop or tablet.
- The world's first video game (1962's "Spacewar!") running on a simulation of one of the world's first commercially produced computers (the DEC PDP-1)
with touch controls and dynamic sizing added for smartphone play. Uses the actual binary program file transcribed from papertape!
- Virtual Love Meter
- Web-based virtual version of the vintage 1940's novelty "Love Meter" penny arcade game machine.
- Create THE SMALLEST QR CODES possible.
- Spoken Notifications
- Spoken Notification is a set of computer voice messages to replace notification sounds on smart phones. This allows the phone to clearly announce many different kinds of events instead of using default sounds.
- Star Trek Sound Effects Generator
- WebApp providing an assortment of Star Trek sound effects on an easy to use multi-pad controller.
- Virtual Billy Bass
- Web-based version of an iconic toy, speaks fortunes, banter, songs and more with synchronized animations.
- Random Spoken Praises
- Hamlet related content
- Andrew Bedno's pages related to Hamlet.
- PINGO - Pedalpalooza Bingo Cards
- Steve Jobs Costuming Study
- Curated collection of biographical and visual resources for purposes of Steve Jobs costuming and performance.
- Automatic Talking Twister Spinner
- Twister is the classic all ages game by Milton Bradley. Elegantly simple and uniquely physical.
This project implements an automatic talking spinner for calling out moves, enabling solo or couple play without a referee.