Andrew Bedno's projects, works and ideas in development.
- Personal Info Wall. At-a-glance time/date, weather/forecast/radar, webcams, more. Ideal for dedicated always-on projector, laptop or tablet.
- The world's first video game (1962's "Spacewar!") running on a simulation of one of the world's first commercially produced computers (the DEC PDP-1)
with touch controls and dynamic sizing added for smartphone play. Uses the actual binary program file transcribed from papertape!
- Virtual Billy Bass
- Web-based version of an iconic toy, speaks weather and more with synchronized animations.
- Random Spoken Praises
- Hamlet related content
- Andrew Bedno's pages related to Hamlet.
- Steve Jobs Costuming Study
- Curated collection of biographical and visual resources for purposes of Steve Jobs costuming and performance.
- Donald Trump Pumpkin ("Trumpkin") carving
- Notes, examples, and videos on the subject of most easily carving terrifying jack-o-lanterns in the visage of Donald Trump.
- Automatic Talking Twister Spinner
- The Automatic Talking Twister Spinner is a Project by Andrew Bedno in support of playing this wonderful game without requiring an additional person to spin the moves.