Andrew Bedno's projects, works and ideas in development.
- Visual Works
- Creations by Andrew in various visual media.
- United Federation of Cyclists
- Stickers for an imaginary utopian bike club based on Star Fleet principles.
- Electronic Bike Bell
- Electronic Bike Bell with 20 sounds. Built with an ESP32 microcontroller. Connects to a bike stereo.
- Building a Retro Gaming System Step-by-Step
- Documentation of EXACTLY how to create a powerful retro video gaming system using a Raspberry Pi 4 with thousands of games from dozens of platforms and wireless controllers for under $200.
- Personal Info Wall. At-a-glance time/date, weather/forecast/radar, webcams, more. Ideal for dedicated always-on projector, laptop or tablet.
- The world's first video game (1962's "Spacewar!") running on a simulation of one of the world's first commercially produced computers (the DEC PDP-1)
with touch controls and dynamic sizing added for smartphone play. Uses the actual binary program file transcribed from papertape!
- Virtual Love Meter
- Web-based virtual version of the vintage 1940's novelty "Love Meter" penny arcade game machine.
- Create THE SMALLEST QR CODES possible.
- Spoken Notifications
- Spoken Notification is a set of computer voice messages to replace notification sounds on smart phones. This allows the phone to clearly announce many different kinds of events instead of using default sounds.
- Virtual Billy Bass
- Web-based version of an iconic toy, speaks fortunes, banter, songs and more with synchronized animations.
- Random Spoken Praises
- Hamlet related content
- Andrew Bedno's pages related to Hamlet.
- Steve Jobs Costuming Study
- Curated collection of biographical and visual resources for purposes of Steve Jobs costuming and performance.
- Automatic Talking Twister Spinner
- The Automatic Talking Twister Spinner is a Project by Andrew Bedno in support of playing this wonderful game without requiring an additional person to spin the moves.