Classics from ancient nerd times.
Terribly sorry I've lost attributions on some of this non self-authored content, though much is now part of common lore.
- Creators of C and Unix admit it was a hoax
- So obvious ridiculous, they never imagined we'd take it seriously.
- PC Error Message Haikus
- So wabi-sabi.
- Assembler OpCodes that Ought to Exists
- EOU = End Of User
- Evolution of a Professional Programmer
- Laziness can be a virtue.
- Classic Unix JARGON file
- Massive glossary of humorous hacker terms built through the late 80s.